A class designed for engaged or seriously dating couples. Led by Larry & Karen Shoemaker
Marriage is designed to be a lifelong commitment. We want to provide couples with tools they can use for a lifetime! We will help you answer questions and get practical input and counsel on relative topics…
Sundays, 4:00-6:00 pm
Next class dates February 15-March 22, 2015
- Biblical foundations of marriage
- Roles and responsibilities
- Communication keys and skills
- Handling conflict wisely and well
- Sexual intimacy in marriage
- Who am I and who am I marrying?
- Finances and more
Cost is $40 per couple (includes materials)
Bring the money to the first class.
To RSVP, contact Sheri Blakey at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (909) 335-7333, x125.
+ Google Calendar + iCal Export