Marriage counseling and referrals are available through Pastor Larry Shoemaker (909) 335-7333, x135 or email email@example.com.
Check out these Websites and Blogs
- Family Life – Marriage resource, conferences and seminars
- Focus on the Family – You will find some helpful online articles on marriage, parenting, difficult relationship challenges
- The Five Love Languages – Author Gary Chapman writes about marriage and family, applying his helpful Love Languages concepts and pastor counseling
- Love and Respect – Love and Respect authors Emerson & Sarah Eggerichs blog about the practical realities of building a “love and respect” marriage
- www.surrenderedmarriage.org – One of the foundational principles of a Surrendered Marriage is selfless giving
- www.simplemarriage.net – Simple Marriage’s target: individuals involved in marriage that wish to experience more passion and adventure in life and relationships
- www.onefleshmarriage.com – the goal: to help Christian couples realize the possibilities of living in One Flesh with their spouse as described in Ephesians 5.
- www.the-generous-husband.com – a blog for husbands to “check out”…Generosity seems to be in limited supply these days, even in our marriages. This blog is about learning how to “go the extra mile” for our wives, rather than doing only what we think is “required.”
- Marriage & Family Blog – Pastor Larry Shoemaker gives his perspective and points to helpful marriage and family resources.